Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The time has come:)

Hi all!


In less than a month, the annual Hypernova Fiesta will commence and aren't we all excited?!
It is the event where all Hypernovians (former and current) will come together for a morning of fun, laughter, sweat and pain (aftermath of the games). Generations of Hypernovians will gather and I'm sure this year will be no exception!


I just want to share an article i read from The NewPaper on the 03/11/2011.




What caught my eye from this article is the drive and passion of these 'young' men. Despite their age, they are still willing to play and, I'm sure, still passionate about the game. If these men are strong enough and willing to take the time off from their busy schedules, why can't we? 

This article got me thinking of those days when I was in school, playing for my team, training for games and friendlies. I'm sure every generation of Hypernovians have their own 'horror' stories but oddly, these 'horrors' are those we remember fondly of our time in school.

The next Hypernova Fiesta is just around the corner (03 December 2011!), a family reunion. A reunion to welcome the new, a time to catch up with old friends. So mark the date on your calenders and come down for a good time! Take a much needed break from studies and work. I'll see you there!

Best Wishes,
Nurul Huda
(Huda Keeper)

2 comments: